The next generation of Solaris foldable-solar-technology is here. CIGS (Copper Indium Gallium diSelenide) is the most efficient thin film solar technology available. The Solaris 26 Watt solar panel maximizes performance and optimizes portability. It is one of the most compact foldable solar array on the market.
The Solaris 26 Watt Foldable Solar module is great for charging cell phones, MP3 players, digital cameras, PDAs, portable game consoles, and other small electronic devices. The 26 watt solar array can also charge larger electronics like laptops and portable DVD players.
- Operates with copper indium gallium diselenide (CIGS)
panels, the most efficient thin film solar technology available; 26
watts maximum output
- Unit works in all types of weather and in low light, making it suitable backup for outdoor activities and emergency situations
- Lightweight panels fold up to fit into a glove box or pack; unfolded unit measures 37.5 x 21.5 inches
- Recharge four AAA batteries in as little as one hour and four AA batteries in as few as four hours
phones recharge in one to three hours; digital cameras, PDAs, MP3
players and portable game consoles recharge in two to three hours
- Unit also provides a trickle charge for maintaining car, motorhome, boat and snowmobile batteries
- Integrated charge regulator protects portable electronics; built-in blocking diode prevents reverse battery discharge
- As many as three units can be linked for greater power output
- Includes storage sack, vehicle outlet and battery clamp cables