Residential Inverter with AC & DC Disconnects PV Powered, Inc. continues to deliver industry-leading reliability and technical innovations that lower the total cost of PV systems installation. PV Powered is now the only manufacturer of a residential inverter-integrated AC/DC PV System Disconnect that is listed to the UL 98 Standard. The UL 98 Standard, called "Enclosed and Dead-front Switches" ensures the integrated PV Powered disconnect meets all installation and inspection requirements of a PV System Disconnect.
Housed within an NEC Compliant wire raceway, PV Powered's innovative disconnect consists of one enclosure with generous working room for installation. In addition to providing for a single point of connection from the utility service and PV array, the wire raceway's optimized knockout locations also provide options for side, bottom and back entry with minimized conduit bending. The wire raceway enables flush side-by-side mounting, eliminating the need for extra equipment and resulting in a cleaner, less expensive installation.
PV Powered's string inverters are backed by the industry's first nation-wide ten year warranty and equipment replacement program. Optional performance monitoring is available which includes low cost, secure web-based access to inverter status and performance history.
• Endurance tested to 20 year operating life
• Lowest part counts and fewest interconnects eliminate common failure points
• Field-proven technology with thousands of units installed nationwide
Integrated AC and DC PV System Disconnect
• Listed to UL 98 Standard for use with PV Powered UL 1741 Listed string inverters
• Robust testing of switch mechanism to UL 98 Standard, called "Enclosed and Dead Front Switches"
• Single AC/DC switch visible and lockable in the OFF position
• NEC Compliant internal wire raceway enables flush side-by-side mounting
• Direct-to-wall surface enclosure design allows for easy access and installation
• Factory integrated inverter and PV System Disconnect eliminates the need for extra equipment
• Interconnections reduced from 12 to 4 points, saving installation time and material costs
• Field-configurable inverter grounding schema with simple jumper selection
• Optimally placed knockouts for a variety of conduit routing options
• No special purchase requirements to get the best technical support in the industry
• Live technical phone support
• RMA program includes $400 purchase credit or $150 service reimbursement
• Optional performance monitoring available