Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK's Sealed AGM Deka Solar Batteries the standard by which all other AGM batteries are judged. These high quality AGM batteries are 100% maintenance free and feature a sealed construction that eliminates periodic watering, corrosive fumes and spills. As each battery is produced, hundreds of quality checks are performed to assure total confidence in the performance and life of MK batteries.
The electrolyte in AGM batteries is completely absorbed in separators consisting of matted glass fibers. This causes them to be spillproof, meaning they don't leak acid like a flooded design if tipped on their side. The glass mats in AGM batteries are wrapped around the positive plate, which helps prevent damage from vibration and extend cycling. The battery's groups are packed tightly in the case partitions also protecting its power producing components. AGM battery designs can have over twice the cycle life of a conventional flooded product in the right application. They excel in high current, high power applications and in extremely cold environments.
- 6 volts, 190 amp hours at 20 hours
- Premium maintenance-free design
- 250 quality control checks through ISO 9001
- Spillproof construction, won't leak if turned sideways (Air transportable)
- Superior deep cycle life and resiliency to deep discharge damage
- Enhanced recharging efficiency
- Resistant to vibration
- Ideal for very low temperature applications
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C)