5th annual Photovoltaics Summit
Event starts on May 03, 2010 and ends on May 05, 2010
Location: San Diego, California
Building on the success of the 2009 edition, IntertechPira's 5th annual Photovoltaics Summit 2010 will once again bring together leading experts who will address the latest issues, discuss current progress and offer viable ways to move forward in the photovoltaics industry. Key topics to be covered in the program include market and economic trends, technology and manufacturing, materials and solar concentrators.
Don't miss this opportunity to:
- Receive updates on the state of the market and discover emerging trends
- Assess the outlook for PV applications in the residential, commercial, and utility sectors
- Determine how the world financial markets has affected access to capital
- Learn how federal and state incentives are impacting grid connected installations
- Analyze developments with the bulk silicon market
- Hear from developers of thin film technologies, including a-Si, CdTe, CIGS, on technological and business developments
- Increase your understanding of CPV technologies and where commercial opportunities lie
- Understand what is being done to lower solar cell, module, and system costs through improved manufacturing processes and new materials
- Network and build relationships with leaders in the PV industry
See the event website for more information.